Part # 954CC
  • Grain Weight: 31
  • Muzzle Velocity: 1550
5.0 (1)
$10.99
  • Currently Unavailable

Expected Availability:

Get notified when this is back in stock:

By signing up for this notification you are opting in to receive emails from CCI and its affiliate brands.

WARNING for California Residents

Adding Pre-Order products to your cart will reserve your purchase for future shipment. The estimated shipping date is based upon the expected availability date listed. Your credit card will not be charged until your Pre-Order item(s) have shipped. Product availability and shipping dates subject to change.

Restrictions

Product Overview

Now you can get all the benefits of exclusive Clean-22™ technology with the flat trajectories and power of an extreme-velocity load. CCI® Clean-22 Hyper Velocity clocks in at 1,550 fps, while the advanced polymer coating on the 31-grain lead round nose bullet reduces fouling, especially in suppressed rimfires.

• 1,550 fps muzzle velocity
  • Purple polymer bullet coating reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
  • Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
  • 31-grain lead round nose bullets
  • Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
  • High-velocity loading and reliable function in semi-automatic firearms

Specs

Caliber 22 Long Rifle
Grain Weight 31
Muzzle Velocity 1550
Package Quantity 50
Usage Target Shooting

Reviews

average rating
Write A Review
1 0
2 0
3 0
4 0
5 1
Write A Review
M
Mike H.
Mike H.
CCI Clean 22lr
I made my third trip to the range with my Sig P322. For the second time, I fired 115 rounds without a failure. I fired 95 rounds of the CCI Clean 22 Hyper Velocity 31 grain rated 1550 fps. I shot 10 Federal Punch rounds and 10 Stingers. I hope someone will do a review of the Clean 22 Hyper Velocity 31-grain ammo. So, at this point I have fired 415 rounds with one light primer strike and one jam. When I returned home and cleaned my pistol, the barrel did not show indications of lead fillings.
Was this review helpful?